Wednesday, April 20, 2011

How to budget your spendings.

After another day of patterns at college i went to look at a few fabrics i have to buy.
Forgetting the extreme prices and how they add up,i am now looking at different ways to cut down my cost as to not exceed the budget.

This is not always as easy as it seems.Once you have a fabric in your head,replacing that with a less pricey one is hard.

I left without swiping my DEBIT card and i am allowing myself a few days grace to work on my budget before spending to make a 100% sure it will be the best option.

Will keep you all updated on how it goes.

I also asked my friend Une Lottering to keep a few garments aside at Lolavie as i fell in love when i saw them..What to do ,what to do...... Fabric is my first priority but its always nice being stylish while making these purchases.


No comments:

Post a Comment